Lakota West High School – Saturday, February 14, 2015
Lakota West Map OMEA 2015 (pdf)
2015 S&E Scale Requirements & Rules (pdf)
2015 Lakota East S&E Schedule (pdf)
2015 S&E Accompanist List LEHS (pdf)
- Review the times and locations for your events
- Parents are encouraged to attend your events – PLEASE remind them Audio and video recording or photography of any kind is not permitted in the performance areas!
- Plan to arrive at Lakota West 20 minutes before your first event.
- Report to you performance room at least one event prior to your scheduled performance time.
- Soloists and ensembles must provide the adjudicator a complete score with all of the measures numbered. Failure to comply will result in lowering the final rating by one grade.
- Be sure that YOUR NAME & LAKOTA EAST HIGH SCHOOL is printed on your score!
- Give your scores (both soloists and ensembles) to the room proctor.
- Prior to playing (both soloists and ensembles) PLEASE TUNE!
- After playing acknowledge the applause and bow! (Don’t forget this!!!)
- When you are finished performing, do not wait for your rating or score to be returned. All of those things will be returned to the directors.
- Brass, Percussion players see Mr. Tanis for your sheets
- Woodwinds Mrs. Voytek for your sheets.
- All ratings along with snacks will be in the café at Lakota West.
- The total scheduled time for all events is 10 minutes.
- Soloists: ALL SCALES MUST BE FROM MEMORY
- Scales must be played evenly and smoothly, ascending and descending one octave.
- Remember to dress in your Sunday’s Best!
- Keep talking and noise in the hallway to a minimum so that you are not a distraction to the performers in the rooms!
- TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM LAKOTA WEST IS YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY due to the nature of the event!!!